We carry out a variety of work for public bodies such as local authorities and national organisations.
For Local Authorities we can provide a locum Tree Officer service to assist with the workload of the Authority, including:
- determining tree works applications,
- acting as a consultee for planning applications submitted,
- creating Tree Preservation Orders (TPOs),
- review and revocation of TPOs,
- advice on unlawful damage to trees, and
- tree and woodland management.
We can carry out tree condition surveys of trees on public open space and in woodlands, as well as trees adjacent to the highway.
We also have experience in developing Tree Risk Management Plans and Woodland Management Plans with local authorities to help with asset management.
If you would like further information or to discuss your requirements in more detail, please contact us.